- No switch needed (dual NIC)
- 64 BIT VMS ready
- 1TB HD
- Fast functional and budget friendly
- Bolts directly into our D2 or D3 product line of IP68 protective camera housings
The Xero 2.0 is a Network Video Recorder (NVR) by Dotworkz that’s engineered as an ultra-powerful, ultra-small form factor, localized, “software ready” (VMS) video storage and camera management system. The Xero 2.0 is designed exclusively for outdoor street level video applications where flexibility, ruggedness, and ultra-reliability is required for long term operations.
Xero 2.0 Specifications
- Intel N3150/3160 Quad Core SoC (System On A Chip) @ 2.08 GHZ Max Clock – 64 Bit Processor
- Intel Integrated HD Graphics W/ up to (3) individual monitors/displays:
- Display Inputs: (1) HDMI & (2) Display Port (Display Port requires adapters that will allow for VGA, DVI, HMDI & more inputs)
- Dual Gigabit LAN
- (4) USB 3.0 Ports On The Rear I/O (one full size USB port located within the NVR for a right angle low profile device)
- (2) USB 2.0 Ports on the front of the device via the case provided USB header
- (1) Terabyte of HDD space
- (8) GB DDR3L RAM – Supports a max of (8) GB DDR3 RAM/Memory
- Fanless System
- Windows 10 Pro – 64Bit
- Up to 4 cameras
- Low power consumption
- 12V DC-in, 15W max.
- 183mm (W) x 182mm (D) x 38mm (H)
- 7.2” (W) x 7.2” (D) x 1.5” (H)
Ruggedized with a Robust 64bit Intel 2.08 GHz Processor and 1TB of Storage
A network video recorder (NVR) is a software program that records video in a digital format to a disk drive, USB flash drive, SD memory card or other mass storage device. An NVR contains no dedicated video capture hardware. However, the software is typically run on a dedicated device, usually with an embedded operating system. Alternatively, to help support increased functionality and serviceability, standard Linux and Windows operating systems are used with standard Intel processors and video management software. An NVR is typically deployed in an IP video surveillance system.
The Xero 2.0 is compatible with all Dotworkz products.
As seen here, the Xero 2.0 NVR mounts perfectly inside the D2 camera housing. The Dotworkz Xero 2.0 NVR can also be mounted in the D3 camera housing, the HD12 broadcast camera housing, custom fitted in the S-Type static camera housing, and can even be mounted inside a vehicle and ready for use by the BASH mobile ready camera housing.
The Xero 2.0 is 100% compatible with all cameras.
The Dotworkz Xero 2.0 Has More Features and Cleaner Installs Than Any Other NVR. Not to mention that it’s 100% compatible with all security cameras, broadcast cameras, specialty cameras, IP cameras, PTZ cameras, static cameras, action cameras, and all the rest.