Since 1998 Dotworkz has been manufacturing professional grade climate controlled protection solutions for security, broadcasting, research, and OEM camera systems. Our products give industry professionals a quality engineered solution that is made to withstand and thrive in all environments. Engineered, built, tested, and supported in San Diego, CA to the highest standards and safety certification levels to insure quality and performance while extending the life of cameras and sensitive electronics.
Our mission is to produce installation ready network based video solutions for our partners worldwide. The Dotworkz companies aim to promote products that allow video technologies to be deployed in locations that benefit public safety while increasing global communications.
- Intrinsic excellence – to produce product solutions that are “world class”.
- Customer Service – our reputation for customer service is our success.
- Team respect – every person on the Dotworkz team is responsible for our company’s success.
- Business partners – to develop an ethical community of partners to promote long term business relations for the world market.
- World community – bettering our world community by ethically utilizing network based video to conserve natural resources, increase public/personal safety, and to provide communication inroads that will benefit future generations.
Dotworkz – SIA 2019 New Product Showcase (aka NPS crystal award) Best in Video Surveillance Hardware and Accessories at ISC West 2019
STXL (S-Type Extra Large) Long Lens and Camera Housing
Dotworkz – Award Winning Camera Housings 2016 New Product of the Year – Security Products Magazine at ISC West 2016
DomeCleanerPRO 40 Series Indoor Outdoor Lens Cleaning Solution
Dotworkz – Award Winning Camera Housings 2015 New Product of the Year – Security Products Magazine at ISC West 2015
B.A.S.H.™ (Ballistic Anit-Shock Housing) Small Form Factor Camera Housings for Mobile, Marine, and Versatile Applications
Dotworkz – Award Winning Camera Housings 2009 New product of the Year – Security Products Magazine at ISC West 2009
D2 (D Series) IP68 Camera Housing for PTZ and Broadcast Cameras for Extreme Protection from Heat, Ice, Humidity, and More.
We have a very committed team at Dotworkz. The dedication of our employees in ensuring the satisfaction and loyalty of our customers is the reason that many industry-leading companies have bet their businesses on Dotworkz.
Our employees enjoy great opportunities for career advancement.
Please email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org or fax us at: (619) 639-9914.
Terms and Copyrights
Terms of Service
This website (and all sub-domains) (“Website”) is owned and maintained by Dotworkz (“Dotworkz”). By accessing this Website or any materials or services provided by Dotworkz through this Website, you agree to the terms and provisions of these Terms of Service (“TOS”). If you do not agree to these TOS, do not access or use this Website. If you are accessing this Website on behalf of your employer, you represent that you are authorized to accept these TOS on your employer’s behalf. Dotworkz may change these TOS at any time by posting the revised TOS on this Website and you agree to review these TOS periodically to be aware of such change. Your continued use of this Website after any changes to these TOS are posted will mean you accept such changes. If you do not agree to these TOS or any modified TOS at any time, immediately cease using this Website. Dotworkz reserves the right to modify or discontinue any feature or products available on this Website at any time.
Copyright & Trademark
Information Except where noted otherwise, all content published via Dotworkz Web Properties is the property of Dotworkz Inc.
Copyright 2018 Dotworkz All rights reserved. Any reproduction or distribution of Dotworkz Web site content without the permission of Dotworkz is prohibited. Information on the Dotworkz internal Web site may not be copied or distributed without explicit written permission of Dotworkz.
Dotworkz, www.dotworkz.com, the logo, Cooldome, D2, the respective taglines, logos and trade marks are trademarks of Dotworkz, which may be registered in certain jurisdictions. All other trademarks are owned by their respective owners. Some or all of the information contained in this Web site may be protected by patents pending application for Dotworkz.
THE INFORMATION AND CONTENT PROVIDED ON THIS WEB SITE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. THE CONTENT OF THIS WEB SITE MAY CONTAIN INACCURATE OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS AND DOTWORKZ MAY MAKE IMPROVEMENTS OR CHANGES TO THE CONTENT AT ANY TIME.
For further information regarding Dotworkz trademarks and copyrights, please contact email@example.com.
Dotworkz, inc. considers your privacy important. This policy explains our policies and practices regarding how we use and disclose personal information that you provide to us. By using our web site, you consent to the collection and use of your personal information by us.
This Web site is owned and controlled by:
3688 Midway Drive,
San Diego, CA 92110,
Opt-Out Option: If you would like to have your personally-identifiable information removed from Dotworkz’ databases going forward, please call 866.575.4689, or email firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will use reasonable efforts to comply with your request. However, there will be residual information that will remain within Dotworkz’ databases, access logs, and other historical internal records, which may or may not contain such personally-identifiable information.
The Information We May Gather
- Non-personally-identifiable information:(a) General: When users come to our Site, we collect and aggregate information indicating their home server, but not their e-mail addresses. Such information helps us identify the most popular content and portions of our Site and determine the effectiveness of our various promotional activities. We aggregate such information for internal review and thereafter it’s superseded by more recent information.(b) “Cookies”: We also use “cookies” — that is, small text files placed on your computer’s hard drive — to help you in getting faster access to this Site’s contents, and to help us determine the type of content you find of interest and the sites to which you link, the length of time you spend at any particular area of this Site, and the particular Dotworkz services you choose to use. Cookies are only read by the server that placed them, and are unable to execute any code or virus. Cookies allow Dotworkz to serve you better, and to personalize your Web-browsing experience. Nevertheless, you should be able to control how and whether cookies will be accepted by your Web browser. For more information on how to do this, please refer to the documentation accompanying your browser or third party Web sites.
- Personally Identifiable Information:(a) General: In certain areas of this Site, we require that you provide us with personally-identifiable information, in order to be able to use that portion or those portions of this Site. For instance, the names and contact information of persons who visit our Web sites are added to our data base (presently maintained in San Diego, California, USA) so that, for example, they may be contacted in the future regarding Dotworkz’ products, services or future opportunities. Such contact may occur by email, telephone or mail, as Dotworkz deems appropriate.(b) Lack of Dotworkz Responsibility For Third Party Content On Site: Dotworkz cannot and does not control the acts of the users of its Web site’s services or monitor the accuracy of postings by such users. All users should be aware that, when they disclose personally identifiable information in a bulletin board, chat room, or other forum or public area of this Site, the information might be collected, circulated, and used by others. In the event that you encounter any user who is improperly collecting or using information about you or other users, please contact us at 866.575.4689, or email email@example.com.
How We Use The Information We Gather
- How We Use Non-Personally Identifiable Information: We aggregate data on users’ home servers for internal review purposes, in order to build higher quality, more useful online services and better products, e.g., by performing statistical analyses of the collective characteristics and behavior of our users. Following such internal review, such aggregated information is then superseded by more recent information.
Dotworkz reserves the right to disclose information contained in our access logs concerning any user as we reasonably feel is necessary to protect our systems or business. In particular, we reserve the right to disclose such when a user is in violation of our current or later Terms of Service or other published guidelines, or initiates or participates in (or suspected of) any illegal activity, even without a subpoena, warrant, or other court order, and to disclose such information in response to court and governmental orders, civil subpoenas, discovery requests, and as otherwise required by law.
In reviewing the information above, please keep in mind that Dotworkz cannot and does not assume any responsibility for any actions or omissions of third parties, including other Site users, including the manner in which they might use information received either from Dotworkz or independently.
Updated and Effective as of January 17, 2020
1) The right of Californians to know what personal information is being collected about them.
Dotworkz has collected several categories of personal information from its clients, vendors, distributors, dealers, integrators, partners, users, and referrals within the last 12 months. The personal information includes contact information such as names, email addresses, and demographics. Dotworkz also uses various website tracking and analytic information that is automatically collected when you visit a Dotworkz website in order to help us better understand our audience includes things like your IP address and location.
2) The right of Californians to know whether their personal information is sold or disclosed and to whom.
Dotworkz does not disclose any personal information to any third parties.
3) The right of Californians to say no to the sale of personal information.
Dotworkz does not sell personal information to anyone or any company. The personal information we collect is only used in the purchase of goods or services related to Dotworkz.
4) The right of Californians to access their personal information.
The Dotworkz “right to know and delete” request puts the control of personal information in your hands. To submit a “right to know and delete” request simply, email firstname.lastname@example.org or use Contact Us form online.
5) The right of Californians to equal service and price, even if they exercise their privacy rights.
You have the right not to receive discriminatory treatment by us for the exercise of any your rights.
Upon receiving your order, please review your packing slip carefully to ensure that you have received your entire order. If you do not receive items on your packing slip or your package was damaged during shipping, please contact Dotworkz Customer Service immediately at email@example.com or call (866) 575-4689 for assistance.
Dotworkz Return Policy and Procedure
Products approved for return (RMA) will be inspected any non-conforming RMA items are subject to rejection and returned. Special order products such as custom painted units, pre wired solar kits, Batteries, and other are not eligible for return Dotworkz Systems reserves the right to charge a restocking fee to be determined by date of purchase, damage, or removal of warranty stickers etc.
NOTE: Resellers/ Distributors: All unsold Dotworkz products are not guaranteed eligibility for return.
Dotworkz Systems is not responsible for any postage and handling charges. All shipping costs are non-refundable.
If customer has purchased product through a Distributor or Reseller, the customer should contact that
Distributor or Reseller directly by email to request a RMA number in order to make sure their return is handled properly. Distributors/Resellers should alert their customers to this policy for returns.
Defective Return Procedure
All returned products will be thoroughly inspected and a determination will be made if eligibility and conforming requirements are met. If products are defected by customer error due to improper installation etc. returns will be reviewed case by case.
Please verify the product you are returning meets the below guidelines and qualifies for return to avoid any delay in, or denial of, processing your return.
- Products must be in the original manufacturers packaging, and shipped securely
- Products must be complete with any standard certification labels (UL listing, capacity, brand name, UPC Code, originally placed and not tampered with.
- Product serial number, or any similar identification numbers, must match the serial number on the package or invoice
- Products must be free from damage of any type, including, but not limited to dents, scratches, cracks, abuse, defacement or indication of removed screws/fasteners or seals.
- Products so labeled with a security seal, must have the seal intact and not tampered with.
NOTE: All made- to –order/ custom orders are non-returnable. Other non-returnable products include, but not limited to; lenses, shields, solar kits, and custom NVRs. Please contact our sales manager for further information or contact Dotworkz Support at Support@Dotworkz.com
In the event that the product you are returning does NOT meet the requirements described in this document, we will photograph the merchandise and packaging, and prepare a detailed summary of our determination as to why the return was denied, the product(s) will be deemed not eligible for return and will be returned to you. Dotworkz Systems will not be responsible for any shipping or handling cost of those products.
Our Warranty Policies
General Limited Warranty
Dotworkz extends the following LIMITED WARRANTY to the original owner/purchaser of this product: One year from the date of initial sale for all Dotworkz products unless otherwise stated. Please note NVR servers and encoders carry warranties a one year warranty.
1. If this product, or any part or portion thereof, shall prove upon examination by DOTWORKZ, to be defective in material or workmanship, DOTWORKZ will repair or replace such part or portion at Dotworkz option. The warranty period on the repaired or replaced part or portion of this product shall be limited to the unexpired term of the original warranty. The buyer shall be responsible for all shipping and transportation of the product to DOTWORKZ for any performance under this warranty.
2. Conditions and Exceptions:
- a. Any accident to this product, any misuse or abuse, alternation, use in modified form, or any attempt to repair this product shall void this warranty. These conditions to the warranty include, but are not limited to, incorrect power connections, physical damage due to mechanical shock, chemical exposure, exposure to moisture, and circuit modification.
- b. SHOULD THIS PRODUCT PROVE DEFECTIVE FOLLOWING PURCHASE, THE BUYER, NOT THE MANUFACTURER, DISTRIBUTOR, OR RETAILER, ASSUMES THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL SERVICING OR REPAIR, EXCEPT AS OTHERWISE PROVIDED BY THE TERMS OF THIS WARRANTY.
- c. FOR BREACH OF ANY WRITTEN OR IMPLIED WARRANTY ON THIS PRODUCT, THE BUYER IS LIMITED TO THE FOLLOWING DAMAGES. (1) THE COST OF LABOR TO REPAIR OR REPLACE DEFECTIVE PARTS OR PORTIONS OF THIS PRODUCT, AND (2) THE COST OF THE REPAIRED OR REPLACE PARTS OR PORTIONS OF THIS PRODUCT.
- d. NO OTHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES HAVE BEEN MADE OR WILL BE MADE ON BEHALF OF DOTWORKZ WITH RESPECT TO THE SALE, REPAIR, INSTALLATION, OPERATION, OR REPLACEMENT OR THIS PRODUCT. DOTWORKZ DISCLAIMS ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OF THIS PRODUCT OR ITS FITNESS FOR ANY PURPOSE, AND THE BUYER AGREES THAT THIS PRODUCT IS SOLD “AS IS” AND THAT THE ENTIRE RISK OF QUALITY AND PERFORMANCE OF THIS PRODUCT IS WITH THE BUYER, EXCEPT AS OTHERWISE PROVIDED BY THE TERMS OF THIS WARRANTY.
- e. Some states/jurisdictions do not allow exclusions or limitations of incidental or consequential damages, or limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above exclusions or limitations may not apply to you.
3. If you do not wish to be bound by any of the provisions in this warranty, please return the product(s) immediately.
4. Contact your dealer regarding return authorization for out of warranty repairs and any further product information.
3 Year Dotworkz Online Store Warranty
Dotworkz warrants housings, cables, mounts, cleaning tools, against any deemed defects that are due to workmanship for parts or faulty materials, except for exterior cosmetic blemishes, oxidation or scratches on protective lens, for a maximum of three years from the date of the original purchase when purchased directly from the official Dotworkz Estore. NVRs and recording products are excluded to 1 year for memory, motherboards, powering circuits, and case. This warranty does not cover damages, loss of revenue, loss of product, labor costs or data loss. Product damage resulting from unreasonable use or misuse, theft, vandalism, chemical exposure, lack of or improper maintenance is not covered. Mounting underwater will void the warranty. If any product does fail to operate under warranted specifications, send the product postage paid to: Dotworkz – 3688 Midway Dr, San Diego, CA 92110. Only the above manufacturer is authorized to perform warranty repair or replace product. Any consequential damages to person or property are excluded from this warranty. Some states do not allow the exclusion and limitation of incidental or consequential damages, therefore the above limitations or exclusions may not apply. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other rights. Strobe lights and other light accessory kits are not covered by this 3 year warranty.
1 Year Dotworkz General Warranty
Dotworkz warrants housings, cables, mounts, cleaning tools, against any deemed defects that are due to workmanship for parts or faulty materials, except for exterior cosmetic blemishes, oxidation or scratches on protective lens, for a maximum of one year from the date of the original purchase. NVRs and recording products are warrantied for 1 year for memory, motherboards, powering circuits, and case. This warranty does not cover damages, loss of revenue, loss of product, labor costs or data loss. Product damage resulting from unreasonable use or misuse, theft, vandalism, chemical exposure, lack of or improper maintenance is not covered. Mounting underwater will void the warranty. If any product does fail to operate under warranted specifications, send the product postage paid to: Dotworkz – 3688 Midway Dr, San Diego, CA 92110. Return ground shipping prepaid in US only. Only the above manufacturer is authorized to perform warranty repair or replace product. Any consequential damages to person or property are excluded from this warranty. Some states do not allow the exclusion and limitation of incidental or consequential damages, therefore the above limitations or exclusions may not apply. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other rights. Strobe lights and other light accessory kits are not covered by this 1 year warranty.
30 Day Painted Housings Warranty
Dotworkz Systems warrants the painting of housings for a period of 30 days from the date of customer receipt of product(s).
Extending the life of your equipment since 1998
Why Integrators Choose Dotworkz
Normal & Extreme
Global Variable Temperature Ready
Camera Protection Systems
The Dotworkz product line is optimized for a wide range of video cameras including all powerful Pan Tilt and Zoom (PTZ), mini dome, fixed, static, IP, as well as the latest HD/Megapixel network cameras.
Dotworkz Partner Spotlights:
Need Live Streaming Service?
Visit our trusted partner over at HDrelay.com. They are the experts at LIVE HD streaming (1080p), time lapse, rewind, and the all new fast forward playback.
Visit HDrelay.com today.