Solar Camera Enclosure and Power Station from Dotworkz (Model Eclipse SE1000)
With the Solar Camera Enclosure and Power Station from Dotworkz (Model Eclipse SE1000) installing a remote stand-alone solar power kits have never been easier. Dotworkz complete turn-key solution provides both easy install and reliable long term performance for applications that require remote live video wireless, 3g/4g or long term video recording. The systems are designed around all models of our outdoor housings and small form factor NVR’s.
Simply let us know where you need power and the style and types of camera being used and our solar experts will design the correct system. The connections within the battery/control box are plug and play, making set up simple and completely tool-free. Tools are only required if box and panels are to be mounted to a structure (pole, wall, beams, etc.). Free lifetime tech support and installation services (additional fees required) are available with this system.
- Wattage consumption engineered at a per hour 5-day duration, not a single 24-hour day.
- Engineered for at least 5 days autonomy (uptime/without sun).
- AGM batteries, which recycle 500-600 times without degrading or failing (Gel batteries/Lead Acid batteries have significantly lower recharge & discharge rating).
- MMPT Charge Controllers allows up to 30% more charge, the maximum amount of energy that can be harvested from the panels (as opposed to passive/non-MPPT charge controllers).
- Monocrystal Panels, which are cut from a single piece of silicone and are significantly more efficient than polycrystal (multiple piece of shattered silicone).
- Protected on every hot leg with breakers, and surge protected against intrinsic lighting effects.
- Self-preservation and healing system disconnects the powered devices when the batteries become 80% discharged.
- Upon solar reappearance the controller and panels charge the batteries to 60%, and automatically restart resuming power to the devices.
- Plug-and-play capability ensures that no tools are needed for connections within the control/battery enclosure.
- Compatible with certified vendor solutions (Sierra Wireless, Dotworkz, Axis, Sony, etc.).
- Technical support, 1 year warranty on batteries, and 3 year warranty on other components included.
- Built and integrated in-house, with no outsourcing.
- 100% made-in-the-USA components.
- Includes all mounting brackets necessary for Solar Panels & Battery/Controller Box.